Request your Jala Neti session
What is Jala Neti
Jala Neti is a simple but effective process of cleansing the nasal passages with salt water using a copper jala neti pot designed by Sadhguru.
The process makes breathing easier by helping air enter the lungs unimpeded by mucus and dirt which easily builds up during the day.
What do you get
The practice will be taught in 1 sessions of 1,5 hours. You will get your own copeer Jala Neti pot.
During this class you will also learn Pranayam (breathing practice) and Meditation practice.
After completing this program you will be able to practice this powerful process on your own, without being dependent on a teacher to guide you. This authentic yogic technology will be with you for life.
To support you with your practice I will offer review and correction sessions. Also I will always be there to answer any of your questions.
- Prevents and helps with respiratory tract diseases like asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis.
- Relieves cold, allergies, sinusitis and all kapha-related ailments.
- Calms and activates the nervous system.
- Removes excess mucus and pollutants from nasal passages and sinuses.
- Gets rid of insomnia, tiredness and improves quality of sleep.
- Helps with diseases of eyes, nose, throat, tonsillitis, allergic rhinitis, hay fever.
- Relieves migraine and headaches, anxiety, stress release and brings tranquility. Helps with epilepsy.
€115 – Including copper Jala Neti pot (€31)
Private session is also possible! Get in touch!